Oil is Getting into Turbocharger Intake
Continuous operation of a turbocharged engine with low-quality oil, engine overheating, incorrect vehicle operation, or not doing an oil change on time — are all common reasons for an oil to get into Turbocharger.
Probable reasons / Recommendations
- The main reason for oil level decrease through the turbine are worn-out bearings of turbocharger supports and seals (rings).
Try applying our Engine Revitalizant to Restore Your Engine Components + Applying Stop Leak Engine to Prevent Future seal failure
The restoration effect can be observed on the sliding bearings of a turbocharger (restoration of initial clearances in case of non-critical wear). The compound does not impact the impeller and the turbine blade.
- Contamination of the oil system, use of low-quality oil can also lead to bearings wear-out on turbine supports.
- Before treatment using Revitalizant® flush the engine oil system with Vita Flush Oil system cleaner.
- Change the oil and replace the oil filter.
- Apply Revitalizant and Stop Leak Engine.