Atomic metal conditioner Maximum Twin Turbo with complex adaptive 1 Stage Revitalizant®
Innovative 4-component new generation product which combines advantages of metal conditioner, 2D sliding agent and complex adaptive Revitalizant®
Heals damages of the friction surface up to 0.2 mm depth, due to the newest technology of the complex adaptive Revitalizant® (CAR).
Due to CAR, for the first time along with restoration and antiwear protection provides the extended level of surface regeneration properties.
- RF=100 Plus;
- RF (Revitalization® factor) — index of restoration and antiwear protection of the engine;
- RF=100 Plus means that as a result of product application the engine has undergone the full Revitalization® cycle. It is completely restored, reliably protected from wear and provides regenerative properties of the coating* for 100,000 km of run.
*If within 100,000 km of run after the treatment a scratch appears on the friction surface, e.g. as a result of occasional entry of a hard grain, this scratch will be completely healed, due to the special properties and compressing stress in the skin layer of the ceramic-metal coating.
Technology and certificates
The temperature of the compound before application should not be lower than +25 °C. Shake the bottle. Introduce the compound into the oil filler neck of the engine, warmed up to the operating temperature. Start the engine and idle it for 3–5 minutes.
Drive your car in regular mode.
Specially designed for engines of cars. The product can also be applied to light trucks, microbuses and engines of other equipment with the oil system capacity of 3–10 L.
Compatible with all types of motor oils.
- Revitalization® takes place during 1,000–1,200 km (600–760 miles) of run. It is not recommended to change oil during this period.
- The repeated application of AMC Maximum Twin Turbo is recommended after 100,000 km of run;
- The product contains granules of atomic Revitalizant®, which completely dissolve in motor oil under operating temperature.
1 bottle (360 ml) for the engine with the oil system capacity of 3–10 L.
Oil level should not exceed the maximal level of the dipstick. Avoid overdosing.
- Restores surfaces of parts and compensates the ongoing wear;
- Levels and increases compression in cylinders;
- Increases pressure in the oil system up to the nominal one;
- Creates the active system of parts protection from loads and overheating;
- Reduces noise and vibrations;
- Improves oil lubricating properties and tribological characteristics of the engine assemblies;
- Increases the service life span of the engine;
- Reduces fuel consumption;
- Increases engine capacity and acceleration capability.