Engine oil system cleaner with piston rings anticarbon effect. Contains Revitalizant
- Cleans engine oil system to the level of technical purity
- Removes carbon and restores mobility of stuck piston rings
- Universal for all engine types including turbo-supercharged ones
- Due to revitalizant provides creation of engine protection reserve
Oil change without preliminary oil system flushing leads to worsening of detergent and protective properties of new motor oil, decrease of its service life.
Solution: oil system flushing before oil change.
Use of low-quality oil, engine operation under hard conditions (daily short-distance trips, city driving in a “start-stop” mode, continuous engine idle operation in traffic jams, engine overheating) results in piston rings carbonization and mobility reduction. It can lead to increased oil consumption and smoking, power droops.
Solution: piston rings anticarbon treatment.
Finest particles abraded from engine friction surfaces are washed away together with discharged oil.
Solution: Revitalizant involves abraded particles in the process of formation of a protective metal-ceramic coating.
Bundle and Save!!
The effect achieved after application of XADO AMC Maximum may be declined because of a heavily contaminated oil system. To obtain the maximum positive results it is recommended to clean the lubricating system before applying AMC Maximum using Atomex TotalFlush, an oil system cleaner with piston rings anticarbon effect. After flushing the system it’s necessary to change the motor oil and to introduce AMC Maximum into fresh oil.
Due to special properties:
- Safely and carefully cleans engine oil system from all kinds of contaminations, ensures its technical purity
- Relieves piston rings and grooves from carbon and resins
- Removes carbon from stuck oil-scraper and compression rings, restores their mobility
- Cleans crankcase ventilation system
- Eliminates effect of hydraulic lash adjusters sealing
- Is designed for gasoline, LPG and diesel engines, specially tested for turbo-supercharged engines
Due to revitalizant:
- Forms an anti-wear coating on friction parts immediately during oil system flushing
- Creates reserve of anti-wear protection properties, prevents possible defects on friction surfaces during further engine operation
Pour the compound into the oil filler neck of a non-working engine, warmed up to the operating temperature.
In case of severe engine contamination, for deep cleaning of its oil system to the level of technical purity and for anticarbon treatment of rings: drive 90-120 miles in the normal mode. For regular application: provide idle engine operation within 10–15 minutes or drive 12.5 miles.
The compound is compatible with all types of motor oils, safe for turbo-supercharged units.
250 ml of the cleaner for 4–5 L of motor oil.
can 250 ml Art. XA 40613.