Gel-Revitalizant for High Pressure Fuel Pumps is designed for restoring repair and wear-out protection of friction parts of fuel pumps and injectors of diesel engines.
During revitalization of high pressure fuel pumps, spray burners and pump-injector units, a cermet layer, grown on the crystal lattice of the metal surface layer, is formed on the friction pair surfaces.
As a result the conventional metal to metal contact is replaced by a practically non-wearing cermet to cermet contact.
- Protects from low quality fuel
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Restores geometry of parts and protects friction parts of fuel pumps, spray burners and pump-injector units from wear-out
- Increases engine power
- Reduces noise and vibration level
- Decreases the level of toxic components in exhaust gases
Main characteristics of the cermet coating:
- Microhardness – 750 kg/mm2
- High corrosion resistance
- Roughness Ra up to 0.06 mkm
Treatment procedure for a high pressure fuel pump of a diesel engine with oil capacity up to 5 L:
Step 1: Squeeze the content of one tube into the fuel tank with a minimal amount of fuel.
Step 2: Fill the tank with 10 – 15 gal of fuel.
Step 3: Run the car in regular mode.
For diesel engines of heavy vehicles and other diesel engines of different volume the dosage of Gel-Revitalizant for High Pressure Fuel Pumps should be calculated according to the table below:
Cubic capacity, L
|Cans, pcs.||Treatment scheme|
- Apply to the fuel according to the season
- Additional (optional) filtering equipment may reduce the effect of revitalization
- It is recommended to clean the engine fuel system before processing
Use complex product for diesel fuel Verylube DIESEL-LUX.
Wear-out resistance of the protective coating is guaranteed for 1 year.
- 10 ml – aerosol can (Art. XA 10508)
XADO revitalizant is compatible with all types of fuel, does not have chemical reaction and does not change physical-chemical characteristics.
XADO revitalizant is compatible with any additives to the fuel, no matter in what sequence they are applied.
The protective cermet coating is formed on any working mechanism, however, if the state of the mechanism is critical (100% wear-out), the damaged parts should be replaced.