Gel-Revitalizant for Cylinder is designed for restoring repair and wear protection of the engine cylinder-piston group without disassembling.
Gel-Revitalixant forms cermet coating on friction surfaces of the engine cylinder-piston group.
After XADO revitalization the cylinder geometry restores, the inner diameter reduces, ellipse deformation of cylinders disappears preventing expensive overhaul.
- Increases compression
- Removes holes and scratches up to 0,004 inch
- Protects cylinders from wear-out during “cold” start
- Reduces noise and vibration level
- Increases engine power
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Allows to process one or couple cylinders
General characteristics of the cermet layer:
- Microhardness – 750 kg/mm2
- High corrosion resistance
- Roughness Ra up to 0,06 mkm
Step 1: Warm up the engine (the engine should be warm, but not hot).
Step 2: Remove the spark-plug from the cylinder and disconnect the central wire of ignition distributor and igniter.
Step 3: For two-stroke engines fix the piston in the upper “dead” spot (in order to avoid getting the gel into the inlet and outlet windows).
Step 4: Squeeze out the tube content into the cylinder.
Note! Squeeze the content into the cylinder wall and not on the piston!!!
Step 5: Perform 15-20 piston strokes (by hand crank, towing, turning of a driving wheel etc.).
Step 6: Screw in the spark-plug and start the starter 3-4 times for 3-4 sec with the time break of 15-20 sec.
Step 7: For two-stroke engines the content of one more tube should be dissolved in 5 – 10 mi of motor oil and added into the fuel tank.
Step 8: Connect the central transmission, igniter; start the engine and operate at idle run for 15 min.
Step 9: Operate in a normal mode.
1 cylinder – 1 tube.
- Use medical syringe with a plastic tube in hard-to-reach places. In this case the gel should be dissolved in 5 – 10 ml of motor oil. In order to avoid hydroblow the total volume of the fluid added into cylinder must not exceed 20 ml!
- At diagnostics always check the adjustment and accuracy of the valve mechanism!