XADO Atomic Oil 10W-60 SL/CF Rally Sport Synthetic racing motor oil of high quality. Contains Atomic Revitalizant.
XADO Atomic Oil 10W-60 SL/CF Rally Sport is the best racing synthetic motor oil for today. The oil is formulated on the base of special fully synthetic hydrocarbon base oils polyalphaolefines (PAO). Alloyed with a special additive package.
Specifications and technologies
|SAE 10W-60||API SL/CF|
|BMW Special Oil||MB 229.1|
|Porsche A40||VW 500 00/505 00|
It exceeds the requirements of the highest American (API SL/CF) and European (ACEA A3/B3/B4) standards and specifications of the leading auto manufacturers (BMW, MB, Porsche, VW).
Maximum speed, acceleration dynamics, stability to extreme loadings and speed will be always kept in top condition due to the patented formula of atomic revitalizant included into XADO Atomic Oil. Application of revitalizants is considered as a prospective direction in the area of energy and resource-savings and is confirmed by certification tests in 35 countries of the world.
- It is specially designed for extreme operating conditions during auto rally, circular and other races.
- Protects engine perfectly against wear under maximum rotations and maximum working temperatures.
- Due to the maximum high-temperature viscosity (SAE 60) it compacts the gaps in the cylinder-bearing group and ensures very high engine power.
- Prevents "dry" friction of parts under overloaded dynamic operating regimes and cold start.
- Due to minimum evaporation losses it ensures very low oil consumption on burn-off losses.
- Keeps engine clean.
The oil is formulated on the base of special fully synthetic hydrocarbon base oils polyalphaolefines (PAO).
Viscosity properties of XADO ATOMIC OIL 10W-60 SL/CF provide perfect protection under heavy-loaded operating regimes.
It exceeds the requirements of the highest American (API SL/CF) and European (ACEA A3/B3/B4) specifications.
- Density at 70 F, kg/l - 0,854
- Viscosity at 212 F, mm2/s - 25,1
- Viscosity at 104 F, mm2/s - 178
- Viscosity index - 174
- Flash point, F - 440
- Pour point, F - <-33
- Sulphated ash, wt.- 1,0