XADO Atomic Oil 5W-30 SM/CF
Ultra-modern easy-flowing synthetic motor oil.
XADO Atomic Oil 5W-30 SM/CF is a multigrade easy-flowing ultra-class synthetic motor oil. Manufactured according to the “mid SAPS” technology (mid-level of sulphated ash, phosphorous, sulphur) on the basis of special synthetic base oils and the newest package of additives from the world’s leading manufacturers.
Specifications and technologies
|SAE 5W-30||API SM/CF|
|BMW Longlife-04||MB 229.31|
|Renault RN 0700||VW 502 00/505 00|
XADO Atomic Oil 5W-30 SM/CF exceeds the requirements of the highest American (API SМ/CF) and European (ACEA A3/B3/B4/С3) classifications, as well as the specifications of the leading car manufacturers (BMW, MB, VW).
Reliability, smoothness, economic efficiency of your vehicle will always be maintained on the highest possible level due to the patented formula of atomic Revitalizant® contained in XADO Atomic Oil. Application of Revitalizant® compositions is recognized as a promising direction in the field of energy and resource saving and confirmed by certified tests in 35 countries of the world.
- Possesses the highest American specifications for motor oils for gasoline engines of passenger cars — API SM, has official license from the API (American Petroleum Institute);
- Manufactured according to the “mid SAPS” technology and ensures prolonged service life time of exhaust catalysts and diesel particulate filters;
- Meets the requirements of the new European quality category — ACEA C3 (oils of the highest operational category with mid-level content of sulphated ash, sulphur and phosphorous);
- Recommended for application in Euro-4 engines (specification MB 229.31)
- Notable for the highest possible level of operational properties, provides the highest level of protection and ensures reliable engine operation;
- It is a long life oil, used in engines with prolonged oil change intervals.
Manufactured on the basis of special fully synthetic oils.
The viscosity properties of XADO ATOMIC OIL 5W-30 SM/CF ensure easy start at cold temperatures (below –30°С) and reliable lubrication by intensive modes of engine operation.
Exceeds the requirements of the highest American specification API SМ for oils for gasoline engines of passenger cars.
- Density at 20°С, kg/L – 0.844
- Viscosity at 100°С, mm2s – 12.3
- Viscosity at 40°С, mm2/s – 74.3
- Viscosity at –30°С, mPa/s – 6280
- Viscosity index – 164
- Flash point, °С – 215
- Pour point, °С – <–36
- Sulphated ash, % wt. – 0.8
- Base number, mgKOH/g – 7.6