High-class semi synthetic oil for diesel engines of heavy-duty trucks and buses.
Contains atomic revitalizant.
XADO ATOMIC OIL 10W-40 Diesel Truck – high-class multigrade motor oil for diesel engines of trucks. Its excellent performance properties are provided by base oil of the hydrocracking synthesis technology and the best additive package, specially designed for high performance diesel engines. By its characteristics it excels the requirements of the strictest European specification ACEA Е4/E7 and the requirements of leading car manufacturers such as MB 228.5, VDS-3, MAN 3277 for oils for UHPD (Ultra High Performance Diesel) engines.
Engine life expectancy, reliability, capability will be always maintained at the highest level due to the patented formula of atomic revitalizant being a part of XADO Atomic Oil. The application of revitalizants is acknowledged as a promising direction in the field of energy and resource saving and confirmed by certification tests in 35 countries of the world.
Specifications and technologies
|SAE 10W-40||API CI-4/CH-4/CG-4/CF-4/CF|
|MB 228.5||Volvo VDS-2, VDS-3|
|MAN M 3277||DAF HP-2|
|Renault RXD/RLD-2||MTU/DDC type 3|
- Provides reliable operation of engines for heavy haulers in all operating regimes, including maximum speed and stress as well as during long trips.
- Particularly recommended for vehicles specialized in international hauling, viz. national buses and prime movers.
- Possesses unique performance and provides significantly prolonged drain intervals (over 120,000 km).
- High total base number (TBN>12.0) provides a reliable protection of the engine even if using fuel with high sulfur content.
- Keeps the engine in ideal condition and significantly decreases maintenance costs.
- Provides full fuel combustion, significantly reducing harmful exhausts into the atmosphere.
- Due to the revitalizant, it provides exclusive wear protection of the engine and turbo as well as the cylinder walls from "polishing", prolonging their service life by 2–3 times.
Physicochemical properties *
- Density at 20 °С, kg/L - 0,873
- Viscosity at 100 °С, mm²/s - 14,1
- Viscosity at 40 °С, mm²/s - 90
- Viscosity at -25 °С, mPa/s - <7000
- Viscosity index - 150
- Flash point, °С - 220
- Pour point, °С - <-36
- Sulphated ash, % wt. - 1,8
- Base number, mgKOH/g - 12,0
* typical indices
For diesel engines of trucks, buses, special ground-based equipment (take into account recommendations of the car manufacturer).