XADO Atomic Oil 10W-40 SL/CI-4 City Line Multi-purpose top-quality mineral motor oil. Contains Atomic Revitalizant.
XADO Atomic Oil 10W-40 SL/CI-4 City Line - is a multigrade mineral motor oil with performance level of semi-synthetic oil.
This motor oil is formulated on the complex base containing refined mineral oils and hydrocracking synthesis oils (HC). Alloyed with the best additive package.
Specifications and technologies
|SAE 10W-40||ACEA A3/B3/E3/E5|
|API SL/CI-4/СH-4/CG-4/CF-4/CF||Global DHD-1|
|VW 501.01/505.00||Renault (RVI) RLD|
|MB 229.1, 228.3||Mack EO M Plus|
|Volvo VDS-2||Cummins 20,072/1/6/7/8|
Its characteristics exceed the requirements of high American (API CI-4), European (ACEA B3/B4/E3/E5) and international (Global DHD-1) standards, and also specifications of the leading auto manufacturers (Volvo, MB, MAN, Renault).
Economy, power, reliability of the engine will be always kept on top level due to the patented formula of atomic revitalizant, included into XADO Atomic Oil.
Application of revitalizants is considered as a prospective direction in the area of energy and resource-savings and is confirmed by certification tests in 35 countries of the world.
- Universal application for all types of gasoline, diesel and gas engines including multi-valve engines with turbocharging and exhaust gas catalyst
- Ensures effective protection of engines and is especially suitable for applications for mixed fleet (passenger cars and trucks)
- Has a larger temperature range of application in comparison with a traditional mineral oil SAE 15W-40. Guarantees easy "cold start" at temperatures below -13 F
- Exceeds European specifications (ACEA A3/B3/E5) in evaporation loss level by more than 25% and this guarantees very low oil consumption for burn-out loss
- Perfectly applicable for engines with exhaust gas recirculation (ERG) and especially recommended for engines Euro-3 (Euro-2)
- Maintains stable protective properties (doesn't rarefy and doesn't thicken), applicable for engines with extended oil drain intervals (17 375 miles, VDS-2)
- Viscosity properties XADO Atomic Oil 10W-40 SL/CI-4 City Line provide easier start in comparison with traditional mineral oils at low temperatures (below -13 F) and high protection from overheating and wear-out during long distance drive at high speed
The base oil XADO Atomic Oil 10W-40 SL/CI-4 City Line is formulated from the high quality hydrocarbons of the oil from the shelf oilfield of the North Sea. This is base complex oil which contains refined mineral oils and hydrocracking synthesis oils (HC).
XADO Atomic Oil 10W-40 SL/CI-4 City Line exceeds the requirements of the highest American and European specifications for motor oils for engines of passenger cars and trucks.
- Density at 70 F, kg/l - 0,873
- Viscosity at 212 F, mm2/s - 14,1
- Viscosity at 104 F, mm2/s - 93,8
- Viscosity at -13 F, mPa s - <7000
- Viscosity index - 154
- Flash point, F - 420
- Pour point, F - <-31
- Sulphated ash, wt.- 1,37
- Base number, mgKOH/g - 10,3