Semifluid synthetic grease paste.
Semifluid grease paste for assemblies and mechanisms operating at temperatures up to +250 °С (482 °F). Contains atomic revitalizant and compensates the wear of parts up to 30%.
Designed for lubrication of reducers, hermetically sealed bearings of conveyors and roller tables, bearing assemblies of dry cans and rotary ovens in hot workshops. Can be used in sealed bearing assemblies of automatic molding machines and in conveyors of bakery ovens. Recommended for application in equipment for rolling, automatic welding and thermochemical metal treatment.
- Provides prolonged reliable lubrication of assemblies and mechanisms at high temperatures.
- Significantly reduces friction losses and reliably protects parts from wear.
- Leads to fuel saving.
- Prevents rusting and corrosion
- Due to strong adhesive properties, stays on the lubricated surfaces even under the influence of vibration and high-speed rotation.
- Provides excellent protection against moisture.
- Removes heat from friction zone and withstands high speed rotation (up to 36,000 min-1).
- Will not carbonize or burn-out at temperatures up to 250 °С (482 °F) during at least 1,500 hours of mechanism operation in loaded mode.
Used instead of regular grease after its complete removal and cleaning of assembly. The paste is packed in quantity necessary for a certain assembly or mechanism. In order to prevent the paste leakage, accurate sealing of friction assemblies is necessary.
|Flash point in open cup, °С||> 310(>590 °F)|
|Density at 25 °С (77°F ), kg/l||0,98|
|Temperature range, °С||-5 +250 23 …482°F)|
Weld point (Рс), N
Critical load (Рк), N
Wear factor (Di), mm