Cleaning piston rings from carbon
Fast-acting product designed to remove carbon contaminations and restore stuck piston rings of gasoline and diesel engines. Removes all scale and tar contaminations from parts surfaces of cylinder-piston group. It does not require oil change after application.
Bundle and Save!!
If there are contaminations in the engine and especially if its operation has worsen (power decrease, excessive oil and fuel consumption, smokiness increase, etc.) before treating it with XADO AMC Maximum it’s recommended to conduct anti-carbon cleaning of piston’s rings in each cylinder with Verylube Anticarbon. This allows restoring elasticity of piston’s rings, cleaning valves and supracylinder space, providing maximum effectiveness of XADO AMX Maximum application.
- Restores mobility of stuck piston rings
- Reduces oil consumption
- Cleans cylinders and pistons, combustion chambers and valves from any kind of contamination (scale, carbon, varnish, tar)
- Equalizers compression in cylinders
- Decreases noise while engine operating
- Removes deposits from spark-plugs
- Reduces exhaust level into the atmosphere
- Warm up the engine. It should be warmed but not hot
- Unscrew the spark plugs. Disconnect ignition timing sensor, Hall device and commutator
- Spray the content (for 5 sec) into each cylinder alternately through a nozzle hose. Screw the plugs back in. Wait for 10-20 minutes. Unscrew the plugs. Cover the plug holes with absorbing fabric to avoid dirt flying-out and getting onto the paint. Rotate the engine with the starter for several seconds
- Place the spark plugs into their position
- Start the engine and run it at moderate rpm for up to 15 minutes. During this period softened remains of carbon will be removed through the exhaust system
- Avoid getting the substance onto lacquer coatings!
- Safe for catalyst converters, oxygen sensors, mechanical rubber parts and sealings.